Question MIVA 5 & Google Check-out

Is there anybody who could add Google Checkout to MIVA shopping cart successfully?
    I received e-mail from MIVA which tells I can integrate Google checkout into MIVA shopping cart and the transaction is free by 12/31/07 while we pay % to a card company.
    I added the module as MIVA directed but when I tested the shopping cart, I gor error message and had no idea what's wrong.
    So, I went to the MIVA forum in the Google group where Google members who use MIVA discuss about problems.

A member told that we have to use MIVA Empresa 5.04 or 5.06 and have to re-upload the associated MIVA libraries as well as crypto.
    Is there anybody who knows the procedure to re-upload the libraries and crypto?

Thank you.

I called Tech support to upgrde the libraries, but still have the problem were you able to get a solution?

This is the problem I am having

"Fatal error in /mm5/5.00/modules/payment/google_checkout5.mvc @ [00000059:00000036]: modules/payment/google_checkout5.mv: Line 2272: Unresolved call to external function 'crypto_hmac_sha1' "

Any ideas?

Red face Problem again for Google Checkout & MIVA 5

on 12/07/07, I received update for Google checkout from MIVA on my MIVA 5 control panel. It recommend to install for better function. So I installed it. Then, the problem started. Until I install the update, my Google checkout was fine. It worked correctly but after installed, the attributes (like Size , Color) was not sent to Google checkout account.
    Before, when a buyer buy via Google checkout on my site, the information (item name, color and size) were sent to Google correctly but now I can find only the item No. and item name only, the attributes was not sent at all.

IS there anybody who has the same problem?: