Default How to change General Information

Hello,

I'm new to reseller and i want to know how to change the information in the Preferences > General Information. I would like to add my primary domain.

Thanks!
    M a n i a !

Not sure if you can change that info. My set up doesn't actually show a Primary Domain and is marked as N/A but then my whole account set up is a bit different from others since I have been a client so long I think. What is it you where trying to do? Does this have to do with your other post? I would say try the Help button on the screen you are on but it seems like that is not working at the moment.

I don't think the information in that area is viewable to your clients but is used by WestHost.

You can control to some extend what your clients see in thier Site Manager and the messages that are sent to them. That is located under Customization > Alerts Branding for email messages and Customization > VDS Branding for the Site Manger.

For email messages I think you are looking for the "Owned account with issue" messages. Most of those Subjects start with WestHost Alert. You can't modify those but you could use them as examples to Add New Alert.

What you can do is look at the westhost copy and copy it to a text file then do your modifications on it and save it. Then when you go to Add New Alert you can upload that new template. That should then replace the default Westhost template.
    Shawn
    Please remember your charity of choice: http://www.redcross.org

Handy Links: wildjokerdesign.net | Plain Text Editors: EditPlus | Crimson