Default Need to Customize Miva 4.24 template - help please...

I am working on Riversoap.com Miva 4.24 shopping cart. I have 2 questions:

1) If you go to: http://riversoap.com/Merchant2/merch...tegory_Code=BS you will see that I had to put the sizes of the bath salts in the description area because this page will not show the attributes of two radio buttons giving the customer a choice of which size they want to order. The only way they can do this is to click onto the detail page of the product and then they see the atributes withe radio buttons. How can I get the radio buttons to show on http://riversoap.com/Merchant2/merch...tegory_Code=BS page? Thank you for your answers...

2) In the shopping cart area of this site on any of the pages, the header and left side navigation are not flush with the top and left side. Normally, on a html page I would change the body tags to show <body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0"> to accheive this. Though in Miva the admin backend does not seem to allow me to change the body tag. Do you know of a way to accheive this. Riversoap.com is using Miva 4.24 version. Thank you for your information.

Thank you for helping with these two problems I am having. Please let me know... :wink: Susan --
    Susan Hanley
    SpiritWeaver Designs
    susan@spiritweaverdesigns.com

Default change body tag

Hey Susan,
    I'm just learning how to do this Miva thing for a client. You can change the body tag or any tag by adding an internal style sheet to the "Global Header" area.
    Go to the Advanced Miva Control panel of your site, then click on Stores (on the left frame), then on the actual store name (in your case River Soap).
    On the right frame you will see a title (Edit Store: River Soap), below that one of the options will be "Header & Footers". Click on that, then below you will see "Global Header:"
    put in this:

<style type="text/css">
    -- your styles --
    </style>

btw, I like your site, I'm still trying to figure out how to control my site while still using Miva. Seems complicated.