Default unable to send email to extrenal email address

Hi All

Ok I've been searching for ages for a post that I have read here - but now can't find (does any one else think the search function of this bulletin board is n't working correctly?)....Anyway- here's my problem:

I moved a site over to westhost that we had hosted elsewhere. I thought we were the registants of the domain name - so I set it up the same way as all our other sites, which included creating a user for their email and ftp.

I then realised that we were not the registants of the name, so I got the registering company to point the the record to the west host server.

So far so good.... the site had resolved to westhost, and everything was fine apart from the form - which was posting to the email address that I had created when I created the user account.

I spent some time messing around with it and saw a post here relating to editing an email file to include a line about stickhost (which is the post I can't find)

I then found out that we had not previously managed their email, which was managed by the company that registered the domain name. SO I thought I would just delete the user and then the email would get sent to the correct address.
    However, after havin deleted the user via the site manager, I get this error message when I try to post the form (its written in perl, and works fine for other email addresses):

stay@new-inn.co.uk... User unknown /dead.letter... Saved message in /dead.letter
    So I've 2 questions:
    1) Where is the file where I would have added the stickhost line (as I guess i should remove it )
    2) How can I get the email server to send the email out, rather than looking for the user on the web server (and falling over when it can't find one)?

Sorry for the long post![/list]
    <--R O B-->

well I found it just after writing this didn't I!!!
    FYI: http://forums.westhost.com/phpBB2/vi...light=mail+hub

deals nicly with what I was doing wrong
    <--R O B-->