Default Hosting Packagages and Multiple Domains

Hi,

I'm using the starter package with two domains. They basically point to the same site. Also, all my e-mail to either domain goes to the same address. I'm wondering if I upgrade my account to the Deluxe, which includes 5 domains, would that allow me to host the two (or up to five) domains with separate sites and e-mail? Or do I need to get a reseller package which comes with extra VPS's?

Can someone explain the difference between the Starter package I'm using, the Deluxe package with 5 domains, and the reseller packages with VPS's?

Thanks!
    Robert

Default Re: Hosting Packagages and Multiple Domains

Quote Originally Posted by web1x
    Hi,

I'm using the starter package with two domains. They basically point to the same site. Also, all my e-mail to either domain goes to the same address. I'm wondering if I upgrade my account to the Deluxe, which includes 5 domains, would that allow me to host the two (or up to five) domains with separate sites and e-mail? Or do I need to get a reseller package which comes with extra VPS's?

Can someone explain the difference between the Starter package I'm using, the Deluxe package with 5 domains, and the reseller packages with VPS's?

Thanks!
    Robert

Good Questions!

I submitted a requested on Sept 5 to upgrade my hosting package so I could point several domain names to one account. As of this date, it has NOT happen! I an over my disk quote, so on Sept 18, send a request to technical support for upgrade and I have a ticket number, but no reply!

Charlie