Default westhost service slipping?

I am not one to complain but this is getting to be a little too much. I have been a loyal westhost client for some 15 years and have recommended them numerous times. i have always thought their service was excellent- but I am not so sure of that any longer.

This is the fourth night in a row that I have not been able to access my site. My web page is accessible but I can not get to the server via site manager, ftp, or telnet. i have twice reported the problem and each time I got a polite answer saying something like the server was under heavy load when I attempted to access it, but was had recovered. Sure enough, everything seemed ok by morning.

The problem is, this isnít good enough! I like to do my site maintenance late at night (around midnight, west coast time). If I canít maintain my site when I want to, I can not remain a westhost client.

Is anyone listening?

make that 6 straight days;l how can i continue to be a customer?

Hello wildplum,

Thank you for your message and feedback about your experience. This allows be to ensure you have a resolution that works for you and we can help avoid issues for other clients. I certainly want to ensure you have the service and support you expect.

I know right now that our system administrators are working to get all of the services back online. I will be seeing what I can do to speed up the process. Once this is back online, I will reach out to you and find the best solution with you to avoid any future conflicts so you can maintain your website when you are accustomed.
    Kyler Anderson
    Technical Support Manager
    Contact Support: E-mail | Live Chat | Twitter

http://www.westhost.com/

Default Time to go ....

Quote Originally Posted by wildplum View Post
    make that 6 straight days;l how can i continue to be a customer?
    If not fully functional by this evening it will be time to go to another host. I have been using arvix for an opencart install that my westhost account can't handle for a while now. No downtime at all .....

Quote Originally Posted by wildplum View Post
    each time I got a polite answer saying something like the server was under heavy load
    Same response I've gotten. Sound as if they're working from a script.

And it looks as if Kyler, their Tech Support Manager, isn't even with them anymore. Points to a high staff turnover. Is it lack of morale, pay, training?