Default What's Happened to Westhost?

I've hosted a website and blog with Westhost for many years, and the service has just gotten worse and worse.

It seems that my Wordpress blog is inaccessible half the time. It's always timing out with an Internal Server Error.

And when I contact tech support, I'm told to reduce the number of posts on my blog as a solution. I'm down to two posts per page, and of course the problem persists.

I'm very understanding and not a complainer. But it's gotten ridiculous.

I've been "on hold" for over fifteen minutes now with chat support due to a "current...high volume of chat requests" and an expected "15-20 minute" wait time.

I would have jumped ship a LONG time ago if switching wasn't such a pain. It was the same with poor service from my bank, but ultimately I bit the bullet and have been so much happier. Maybe it's time.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered any problems with your WordPress website or delays in contacting our live support. I would like to help take a look at your WordPress blog and see what I can help identify and recommend. I believe I found your account linked to this forum user and I will be reaching out to discuss your experience and provide solutions for your WordPress website.

If this is for another account, please send me a PM with the primary domain name or most recent ticket about this situation.

We will work to make sure you can count on your website services.

Quote Originally Posted by whadmin View Post
    I would like to help take a look at your WordPress blog and see what I can help identify and recommend.
    Thanks for calling me today and being so eager to resolve the ongoing issues with my Wordpress blog.

I appreciate your help and am hopeful for a solution.