Default External Domain Variable Submission to Local PHP Script via POST - Cross-Script Error

Hi,

I am using an external service called at email2DB.com to parse mission critical emails that are currently handled manually. Email2DB successfully parses the emails and generates variables, then submits them via a POST request to my local westhost PHP script.

I am receiving a "Forbidden" response on the email2DB.com side and believe that there is some sort of cross-scripting protection in place that I have to open up to email2DB.

Can you provide some direction as to how to do this?

Thanks,
    John

Hard to know for sure what is going on from the amount of information you have given. I did head over to the email 2 DB website since I was not familiar with the program and it seems this is something that install on your local computer and then it simply connects into and reads email from an account then sends it on to either a local database or an external one like you have mentioned. I could not find any real information that indicated a PHP script that was posted to.

That being said what happens if you try to access this PHP script on your account via it's URL?
    Shawn
    Please remember your charity of choice: http://www.redcross.org

Handy Links: wildjokerdesign.net | Plain Text Editors: EditPlus | Crimson

Also are there any .htaccess files in the directory where you uploaded the php file?
    Shawn
    Please remember your charity of choice: http://www.redcross.org

Handy Links: wildjokerdesign.net | Plain Text Editors: EditPlus | Crimson