Default Where can I find my Westhost Domain authorization?

I have several domains (registered through Dotster) attached to a Site Manager account. I recently moved a domain to Westhost and started a cPanel account to try it out. It's not to my liking and I would like to move the domain to Dotster so they are all with the same registrar, however I cannot locate my Domain Authorization Code Doster needs to move the domain.

Anyone know where to find it?

What did you find was difficult to manage when the domain registration was tied to cPanel? I'd love to help if there is any confusion.

Email domainreg@westhost.com for the domain auth. code
    Jake Neeley
    Social Media Manager | WestHost

Default I feel Westhost failed to set it up correctly.

I tried using cPanel to manage my domain which I transferred from GoDaddy. I had to setup my domain settings myself without knowing what I needed to do. I guess I expected Westhost to get me setup since I was transferring a domain. I assume Westhost does with a new domain registration. This may have been my mistake, but I had to submit tickets to support since I was unable to reach anyone by phone or chat in a timely manor.

Your technicians are helpful, but there should be a comprehensive getting started guide to set up cPanel properly. I still cannot logon to my account via FTP.

I still have a Site Manager account and it works.

here form u find the answers of your question http://www.westhost.com/faq/merchant/#Payquake otherwise u have to contact the westhost support