Threaded View

Default Second domain problems

I've read through several related threads on the forum but I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I'm a novice at this stuff. Help?!?!

Here's background:
    Prior to adding a seconddomain.com I had onedomain.com. I had loaded wordpress to /var/www/html/wordpress/. I added an .htaccess file to /var/www/html with the following: redirect 301 /index.html http://www.twowheeltales.com/wordpress/ so that when someone browses to onedomain.com, they are automatically redirected to onedomain.com/wordpress/ Anyway, onedomain.com working fine.

Here's current Issue:
    Now, I have added a seconddomain.com to the account using the site manager and the DNS is actively pointing to westhost (for a few weeks). I've used the site manager to give a new directory for seconddomain.com /var/www/html/wordpress2. I uploaded wordpress a second time (completely separate install from the first install) to /var/www/html/wordpress2/ When I type seconddomain.com in a browser, I go to onedomain.com/wordpress/ but that's NOT what I want--I want to go to onedomain.com/wordpress2/ I tried deleting the .htaccess file, but that did not help (and messed up things when you type in onedomain.com).

Any ideas?
    Last edited by millennium; 07-08-2009 at 02:37 PM.