Default New Affiliate Program a scam?

I am starting to wonder if the new affiliate program is a scam.

I have a sale from 2 months ago that disappeared, it does not show up as cancelled.

I sent an email to "Nick Nelson" and his response is:

Canceled orders don't always show up as canceled.
    Then what is the cancelled orders statistic for?

I also had a recent sale where I watched my friend purchase the hosting package via my link, but no credit for sale was registered. Nick has yet to respond.

When you send an email to Nick, you wait 2 days then get a one line response like above.

The last check I received from them was 3 months late...

Dear Webhead2,

I apologize to you for the frustration you have described regarding your Affiliate payout. I'll get in touch with Nick and make sure that he contacts you to discuss this in more detail. I can assure you that the program is not a scam and that we make every effort to ensure complete accuracy of this reporting.
    Sincerely,

Clint Reeves
    Client Service Manager
    WestHost

Believe in Better Hosting
    http://www.westhost.com/

Have you contacted Nick at aff.biz? If there is something not working with the system then they need to know. Hopefully you documented date and time this happened also. That should help them perhaps determine what happened.
    Shawn
    Please remember your charity of choice: http://www.redcross.org

Handy Links: wildjokerdesign.net | Plain Text Editors: EditPlus | Crimson

Mterrian,

I am the new affiliate manager as Nick has taken other responsibilities in our business.

Iím sorry to hear that your sale wasnít tracked properly. We make every attempt necessary to assure our sales are tracked and commissions paid. If you have any sale that isnít recorded, we can investigate it for you and manually add it to the system once itís verified. Weíll be happy to look into this issue for you if you can provide us with the following account information: domain, date of sale/purchase, transaction amount and the hosting brand.

If you would like to contact me privately, send an email to kirk@aff.biz or send an email to our affiliate queue at affiliates@aff.biz.

Thanks,
    Kirk
    Best regards,

Kirk Maudsley
    Onling Marketing Manager
    WestHost