Talking Five-Year Client Happy to Renew

I started with WestHost hosting on April 28, 2003 - FIVE years ago - and now I happily have renewed for an additional two years.

My customer loyalty is due to the outstanding customer service I receive at WestHost, including billing, sales and technical customer service. Although I have tried several other hosting companies, including those who brag about massive storage space and bandwidth, WestHost always comes through with the top flight live customer service that makes the difference with me.

Keep up the great work at WestHost and please pass on my appreciation to the full WestHost team.

Ron Etters

Quote Originally Posted by etters View Post
    ...My customer loyalty is due to the outstanding customer service I receive at WestHost, including billing, sales and technical customer service...WestHost always comes through with the top flight live customer service that makes the difference with me.

Keep up the great work at WestHost and please pass on my appreciation to the full WestHost team.
    Ron,
    I second that! WH tech support has helped me from newbie silly queries through assisting me with cleaning up a server breach. And with completely respectful treatment from frontline to upper support levels. I've dealt with other hosts tech support and WH frontline support's knowledge equals mid- to top-level support elsewhere. And unlike many hosts, they have very good Mac knowledge, for which I'm very appreciative.

I've been with WH since April of 2000. There have been lots of changes at WestHost since then.
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    -Plato.

Thumbs up client since April 2003

I have been with Westhost since April 2003 and I love the service just as much now as I did in the beginning, actually more, lol.

I started here with just an idea for a website in my head and have seen it come to fruition while at WestHost.

The Support team has always been right there and available whenever I needed assistance whether it be by phone or web chat.

Down time has been virtually non-existent compared to other services I tried before coming to WestHost.

I always recommend WestHost to my clients.

Congrats to a job well done WestHost!!!

Barb
    thinkin outta da box!