Default VPN Servers on WestHost VPS

We are taking our company to a virtual (web-based) platform, (so people can work from virtually anywhere...). Our apps are all web-based now.

What would it take to implement a VPN Server on a WestHost VPS? I am looking for a secure, shared hard drive. I don't think I will need more than even 1 or 2 GB, but it needs drag & drop access.

BACKGROUND: We are mostly on a Linux-desktop platform now, so I don't think it would be that difficult to mount some external resource... but it needs to be accessed by the windows platform as well (one administrative computer may need access... I guess this could be optional).

Any products come to mind? Has anyone done this already?

you could use SSH to do some of this, SSH would allow you to connect securely to the VPS and you might be able to use nfs (and a ssh tunnel if you need) (I haven't tried it, but after I get home I can test it), but for most VPN software it needs access to things like IPtables, and all that is root owned. I will let you know if the NFS works.
    Unofficial technical support for the world.

zoomiest,

As dattas mentioned, ssl tunneling would probably work best for you. I understand there has been some success by some WestHost clients in getting sslExplorer installed to that set up.
    Sincerely,

Mark Cox
    Data Center Administrator
    WestHost

When you expect more from your Web host
    http://www.westhost.com/