PDA

View Full Version : Google Checkout Errors using MIVA 5

madeincalifornia
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm getting a couple of intermittent errors when people try to use Google checkout on my site.
First is;
We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://www.madeincalifornia.net/mm5/graphics/00000001/google/google.mvc?Store_Code=MIC -- the error we got is: Sending failed with HTTP response code: 500. Response body was: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <TITLE>500 Internal Server Error</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>Internal Server Error</H1> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.<P> Please contact the server administrator, Postmaster@madeincalifornia.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.<P> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.<P> <HR> <ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.madeincalifornia.net Port 443</ADDRESS> </BODY></HTML>

Second is that shipping is not being calculated on half my orders. I heard this might be something to do with Google only allowing 3 second for ship calculation to be send back to Google checkout. I know on my server it can take longer due to heavy traffic sometimes. If anyone has any idea they would be greatly appreciated.