PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on new WestHost Members Area

WestHost - CReeves
02-07-2007, 08:58 AM
If you have comments or suggestions about our new members area located at http://members.westhost.com/, please let us know by responding to this thread. We appreciate your feedback.

Corrado Fiore
02-09-2007, 01:31 PM
In my opinion, the Members Area should serve as a launch pad for getting tech assistance. Therefore, I'd like to see in the upper part of the page a direct link to the "contact us" page.

I know I could bookmark that, but I usually reach that page by typing www.westhost.com, then selecting the Members Area and clicking the link.

I also appreciate the new layout, seems more well-organized. The "top questions" on the right are a smart way to help customers.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards,
Corrado Fiore

rolling
02-12-2007, 08:58 AM
I like the feel, but when I click on any of the Site Management links other than learn more, I get a small window in the bottom right of my screen which is too small to display anything and cannot be enlarged :(

Also, you lose the feel and the link to Real Support once you click "Learn More...", but I guess that is a side effect of RoboHelp.

--
Edit:
The problem also occurs with the drop down menus. I am running WindowsXP/Firefox 2.0.0.1. The popup displays correctly in IE7.