PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to Site Manager

Aunt_J
08-12-2006, 07:08 PM
I can not get into Site Manager using Firefox and when I use IE after logging on I get this error message

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirection() in /var/www/html/php/common/login/login.inc.php on line 239"

:confused: what does that mean???

blender
08-12-2006, 07:49 PM
What happens when you try to log in using Firefox?

As for IE, I am running IE7 Beta 3 on my computer and when I try to log in I get the same "redirection" error. I am told that the Site Manager doesn't support IE7 yet but that it should soon. So if you are running IE7 Beta that would explain it. If not, you might want to submit it to tech support.

Aunt_J
08-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Sooooooo.......the site says you must have the latest IE browser, but it doesn't yet support it -however, I did get it to load with Firefox so am good to go again :p

wildjokerdesign
08-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Normally "latest version" means the latest stable release of a program. :) IE7 Beta 3 is still in development so not a stable release. It is nice to know that WH is already makeing changes to support it though.

dreamwolf
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Ah, glad I found this thread. (I use Opera.) Was able to login after loading up Firefox.

'Wolf

blender
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
It's been a while since I used Opera but I seem to remember that if you told Opera to report itself as IE that that would also work. I don't know if that option is still available in the current version but if it is you could give that method a try. -Blender