PDA

View Full Version : Miva 5 Pricegroups related question

proaudiogear4less
02-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
I'm setting up price groups in Miva 5 for certain regular customers to be able to login with the associated price group and basically get select items at 30% above dealer cost. Everything seems to be fully functional and is working great.
I know after the client logs in, they are redirected to the storefront which I have setup to be an almost exact duplicate of the main index.htm page.
I was wondering if anyone had any opinion or could point me in the right direction for something.

I would like to make it so when clients assocaited to the special price group for 30% above cost as mentioned above, to get directed to a page of special items and prices once they login to allaviate having to dig around and search for the special discounted items. So instead of a price group client being redirected to the store front after logging in, then having to keyword search items they are aware have special pricing, I woul dlike to have the client associated with a price group redirect to a page that just displays a dozen or so items that are specialy priced per their price group, and it can be fast and easy for the client.

Any feedback or input is welcome and appreciated!
Thanks again for any help!