PDA

View Full Version : oscommerce/paypal

igs
01-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I am new to the ecommerce area and I am trying to use and understand oscommerce and paypal to be able to use credits cards. I have installed oscommerce and have set up my paypal account. What I am having problems in understanding what to do next. Can someone provide me a step by step of what I would need to do to get a shoppiong cart added for one of my items using my exisiting web pages then I can figure out the rest. All I want to do is get the shopping cart working using my existing web site and not have to create a 'storefront' that does not make use if my exisiting web site. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

-igs

mishagos
01-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I am new to the ecommerce area and I am trying to use and understand oscommerce and paypal to be able to use credits cards. I have installed oscommerce and have set up my paypal account. What I am having problems in understanding what to do next. Can someone provide me a step by step of what I would need to do to get a shoppiong cart added for one of my items using my exisiting web pages then I can figure out the rest. All I want to do is get the shopping cart working using my existing web site and not have to create a 'storefront' that does not make use if my exisiting web site. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

-igs

I spent hours on the OSCOMMERCE forums and found that pretty much everyone has pulled their hair out over that unless they're a whiz kid. I have just hired someone to set it up for me. It should be done by early next week ... cost $85. Contact me next week and I'll let you know how it went, and refer you if it works out.