PDA

View Full Version : Control Panel Login

wildjokerdesign
12-17-2005, 10:44 AM
I would like to suggest that instead of haveing the Control Panel Login on the main member page (http://members.westhost.com/) simply redirect to domain.com/manager/ that it actually look up redirect to the correct server for the domain entered.

The reason for this is if your site is down and you are trying to work on the problem yourself you have no access to the Site Manager. I have mentioned this before and perhaps it was lost along the line or is part of the full overhaul of things that is happening but wanted to mention it again.

I know it would take a bit of programing to do this but it seems like it would be a good idea perhaps cut down on some of the support tickets that are submitted.

WestHost-SHull
12-21-2005, 04:21 PM
Wildjokerdesign - Thank you for your suggestion. This is an issue that has been brought to the table and is still under consideration. As it stands, we are leaning on keeping things status quo (at least for now). If we see more demand or need, things may change. Thanks again and we appreciate your contributions and feedback!