PDA

View Full Version : any downside to "end of summer" special?

allyn
08-08-2005, 11:35 PM
i currently have a deluxe account and i recently received an offer to upgrade to the "end of summer" special. this package is a couple of bucks cheaper a month than what i'm paying now, with 50% more disk space (6GB instead of 4). i'm not even using nearly 4 but it would be nice to have the breathing room.

so it seems like a good deal, as long as there is no downside. but i just wonder how this package will be treated in the future. currently westhost increases disk and other quotas on a regular basis. will this special account get increases as well? or will it be permanently fixed at the current values? is there anything else i'm missing? i presume that we would just be able to "upgrade" back to the deluxe if/when that becomes the right thing to do.

this offer would have been a lot easer to understand if it was just a discount on the deluxe account.

WestHost - TErnstrom
08-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Allyn,

Typically with Specials such as the End of Summer Special, the disk space and bandwidth will remain constant throughout the life of your account (e.g. no disk/bandwidth upgrades), but you will continue to reap the benefits to new Site Applications, as they are launched to all clients.

Please also be aware that if there comes a time that the disk space and/or bandwidth available on the End of Summer Special is not sufficient for your needs you are always free to upgrade from that package to another at a later date.

I hope this has answered your questions.