PDA

View Full Version : autoget ImageMagick

<-- R O B -->
06-30-2005, 08:37 PM
autoget ImageMagick works - but unfortunately installs version 5.5.7 - the current version being 6.2.3-3 any chance of this being updated?

Cheers
Rob

Tom Howard
07-09-2005, 10:30 AM
I'll second that request.

WestHost - TErnstrom
07-11-2005, 09:17 AM
I would say that this is quite likely.
We will add it to the list of requested applications. You may even see it show up as a Site application in your Site Manager in the not-to-distant future.

Let it be known that your request was heard! ;)
We'll see what we can do!

wildjokerdesign
07-11-2005, 10:39 AM
That is good to hear! I hope that when it is added that at the same time php can be configured with it. I don't think the current autget does that from what I can tell. I know in the past when I have used that ( and I know WH would prefer we don't use it :) ) that it does not seem to reconfigure php. There seems to be a lot of php scripts that are now useing ImageMagick and the current version just does not seem to work great with them. I have tried playing with it some on my own but have just never gotten to far. It has always given me the basics like createing thumbnails or resizeing but some of the more advanced features I have never been able to get to work with php. Even bought a book on using it which didn't seem to help although if I would start at the beginning of a book instead of the middle as I normally do it might help. :o