PDA

View Full Version : Get a better customer service

monjaw
05-24-2005, 02:08 PM
The email customer service needs lots of improvements.
Every time when I contact the customer department I get one reply or maybe two and after this they just mark my ticket as resolved and it isn't.

I hardly ever in all these year contact the customer department, but when I do they upset me so bad with their resolved issue.

Until know nobody got back to me and right now I even considering to move my domain just because of this.

monjaw
05-24-2005, 04:08 PM
17 hours later and my ticket is still sitting there.

wildjokerdesign
05-24-2005, 04:19 PM
What was the issue? Anything we can help with?

monjaw
05-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks Shawn, but this is an email problem and right now I am so upset that westhost does not care! Until now I have no reply.
God bless this is not an emergency problem otherwise I would be in deep trouble with that slow customer service.

torrin
05-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Replying to the E-mail that was sent from the ticket application will unresolve the ticket. As for how long it takes, I haven't had the same experience so I don't know what's going on.

wildjokerdesign
05-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Torrin is right. Tickets often times look as if they are showing resolved when someone is still working on it but is not a bad idea to open it back up and remind them. If it was marked as a low priority then it could be low in the cue perhaps especially if it was an email issue that was not an easy fix and had to be transferred to a higher tech.

I like torrin have not had any problems with this. There were maybe one or two issues that did take longer to sort out but that was because of thier unique nature and the fact that they did take the abilities of a higher tech.

D_Rosenberg
05-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Personally, I have been very satisfied with the customer support so far (prompt replies, polite and helpful).

D. Rosenberg

Girl.Geek.Nascent
05-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Hope you've taken the others advice and tried contacting them again. Sure, I can see just waiting for a proper response on principle of the matter because they should provide the best customer service everytime but in my experience that isn't the case, so just save yourself the frustration and try again, or try the online chat.

I've had a couple experiences where the service rep closed me out for no reason or was otherwise useless, but I just wrote again to someone else or did the chat thing and recieved wonderful help. Westhost does have mostly great customer support, they just need to get rid of the few bad apples, they must know who they are, because it gives someone new to westhost an unneccessarily bad taste in their mouth.