PDA

View Full Version : checkout problem zen cart and miva

kathyb
04-30-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm using Authorizenet AIM and my own ssl cert with zen cart, upon checkout I get this bizzare combination of errors:

"|This transaction has been approved.| - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

The transaction is approved and captured by Authorizenet and I get a confirmation email, but no orders appear in admin.

The browser does not go to a checkout success page either.

(a side note, I am in a week long tech assistance vacuum with Miva cart with a nearly identical problem which is why I am installing Zen cart... )

Girl.Geek.Nascent
05-01-2005, 12:57 PM
I tried using zen cart, and it just didnt work with authorize.net. there were lots of posts on their forums about people not getting it to work with authorize.net but the admin people were really wishy washy about giving a straight answer and told me I could cure my problem by simply using PayPal. Sheesh! So now I am working on Miva as a temp solution and waiting patiently until the Mambo-phpShop supports shared ssl and then will hopefully be able to use that successfully.

Not that any of this helps you, really.... hope you get zen cart to work

kathyb
05-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I finally got both of them working. Turns out I had some settings wrong in Authorizenet. What is so frustrating about it is that it took four inquiries to their tech support to get it straightened out!

East coast
03-01-2007, 11:53 AM
I am having a similar issue and also use authorize.net. heres my error

Unable to authorize payment: |This transaction has been approved.|

what are the settings that you had to fix? I think mine are ok, but would like to double check

thanks