PDA

View Full Version : Returned account set up

mrkimchies
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
I used to have westhost when I was new at biz and then had some other but I'm back now.
I tried other but I figured west was better. Problem is now I'm back with my old account set up. I thought when I canceld, it completely closed and now I should be able to open new one. However that wasn't the case at all. When I tried to set my new account up, it was already set up from last time and I have no idea what my usernames and passwords for MIVA and many links. Practically every single page require web password, couldn't be open. All I could do was go on manager page and then can't go no further. Case like this what do I suppose to do?

wildjokerdesign
11-02-2004, 07:33 PM
I think you need to contact West Host support. If you moved your domain to another hosting company then the files would have been deleted on the West Host server. Support should be able to sort it out for you.

Oh BTW your usename and password for getting into your Site Manager is the same for logging in via FTP or SSH so you should have full access to any files on your account. Thought I would mention that in case I misunderstood your post.

mrkimchies
11-03-2004, 05:45 AM
Thank you.

WestHost - MMellor
11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Hello Mrkimchies,

Did you get this resolved? If you did not please PM me your name and number and I would be happy to give you a call. Thanks for the help WildJoker.

mrkimchies
11-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Thank you for asking. I'm trying to delete Miva and redownload. I hope that will help. All of other passwords and username problem, tech support said they reseted but I didn't have chance to check it yet.