PDA

View Full Version : NEW Button on domain management page missing

Turtlewebs
08-26-2004, 12:38 PM
I have a reseller account and the last time I logged in to one of the sub accounts I use, I found I could no longer add new domains to the account. Does anyone know if this is a glitch? When I created a user account, I used to be able to put several domains under the one account, now nothing is showing up.

wildjokerdesign
08-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I just checked my accounts and one of the oldest accounts is doing the same thing. The newer ones still have the New button. I tried to see if I had somehow set something different on the old account but they all use the exact same package. You may have to contact support and have them take a look at it. Are all your accounts haveing this problem? Like I say only one of mine is.

Turtlewebs
08-26-2004, 08:08 PM
Each account seems to only allow one other domain - it shouldn't be that way and that is NOT the way I want/need it.

wildjokerdesign
08-27-2004, 03:32 PM
Turtlewebs,

I was wondering how you where doing on this issue. I did contact support about it on my account and it was something they had to take care of. No specifics given but was not something we have control over.
So if you have not put in a support ticket yet you may need to. I did mention to them that you where haveing the problem also but not sure if they can track it with out know wich of your domains it is.

nsc
09-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi, this is my first msg here, greetings!

It sounds like I'm having the same problem. I intended to use two extra domains on my site (http://www.wikinerds.org/), but Site Manager 2.0 lets me add just one before the "New" button in the "domain management" area disappears. I just contacted tech support.

nsc
09-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Just now I received a reply from techsupport and the problem is resolved!

Congratulations to techsupport for the immediate response (less than an hour)!

wildjokerdesign
09-01-2004, 07:12 AM
I thought I would also add that the amount of domains that you can add depends on the package you have. That is if I am understanding the infromation.

Starter-1 Domain
Value-3 Domains
Value-10 Domains
Delux-Unlimited Domains

You can add aditional domains to an account once you exceed your limit for a one time $10.00 setup fee.

This was from the http://www.westhost.com/web-hosting.html page last I checked it.

WestHost - MPlatis
09-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Also remember that the domains listed in the packages include the one that you use to sign up.

Starter - 1 domain (used when signing up)
Value - 3 domains (one used when signing up)
Deluxe - 10 domains (one used when signing up)
Ultimate - Unlimited

wildjokerdesign
09-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks Matt that helps clear it up. I had assumed it ment extra domains.