PDA

View Full Version : "QUOTA HIT" Error Message

kitty
06-09-2004, 07:12 PM
My domain: gurukitty.com

In 2 of my email accounts i get a quota hit error and i cannot move emails to folder other than trash.
Please, How do i fix this?

I know this is a repeat thread but the other thread is being ignored.

dansroka
06-10-2004, 06:41 AM
You can increase your mail quota in Site Manager. This will give you room to breathe.

kitty
06-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Im no where near my quote though, i have no saved messages, and nothing in my inbox except the email i want to save.
Sorry i should have mentioned that. Kinda vital information.

dansroka
06-10-2004, 10:46 AM
no idea then, sorry. did you call tech support?

what email program are you using? Might be a bug or glitch in it, so it might clear up if you use another.

FZ
06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Hmm, I've never had this problem, but here is something you can try: go to /var/neomail/users/accountname and try moving the folders (i.e. the *.db files, and the INBOX, SAVED, etc. files [folder names with no extensions]) into some other directory (e.g. /tmp). Then try again and see if you get the error. If you aren't near your quota in terms of the Site Manager set quota, then it has to be something internal to Neomail.

NOTE: Don't do the above if you have mail in those folders that you do not have a backup of or can't live without if you lose them. While moving the folders back to their directory will probably restore your mail, it is possible that it might not work!

kitty
06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
thank you i will try that ^_^

kitty
06-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Nope, it didnt work. I still cant move any mail to my folders.

spellow
06-22-2004, 11:02 AM
I also have this problem.