PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if PHP has calendar enabled

h8pvmt
04-16-2004, 11:00 AM
Hi,

Complete newbie here...I'm going to install phpgedview soon and in order to utilize the advanced calendar features, it requires that "PHP be compiled with the --enable-calendar configuration option" according to the instructions.

I have php installed as well as phpmyadmin -- How/where may I determine if this is the case?

Thanks in advance.

Allan

FZ
04-16-2004, 12:21 PM
Allan,

You have to view the output of phpinfo() - the easiest way for you to do this is to go to your PHPMyAdmin installation, and in the right frame it will have the link "Show PHP Information" - if you click this, a new page will load which shows you detailed information about the PHP installation that has been done.

I checked mine, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like PHP was installed on WestHost servers with the calendar option.

wildjokerdesign
04-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Your phpinfo() is also available in the Site Manager by using Link next to Mod_php when installed.

Same thing here on my accounts it does not look like it was enabled.

h8pvmt
04-16-2004, 02:30 PM
:oops:

Thanks for the pointers -- I probably should have explored these tools a little more thoroughly!

Thanks again.

Allan

WestHost - MMellor
04-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks again WildJoker. Let us know Allan if there is anything else that we can help you out with.