PDA

View Full Version : Redirection limit for this URL exceeded

rogoff
03-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Is anyone else getting this error message while using Site Manager with Mozilla Firefox?

I think I'm getting the same problem with IE but, instead of an error message, it just hangs on the message that says "Please wait" whenever I change anything.

FZ
03-07-2004, 08:05 AM
I'm using Firefox and it works for me (no error). Lately, though, I have noticed that sometimes it hangs on the "Please wait"...

WestHost - MMellor
03-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Is this a problem that you are seeing all of the time or is it just sporadically happening? There might be times where you go to login and there is a high load on the server. This should be extremely rare and not something that you are seeing all the time. You can also take a look at : http://netstatus.westhost.com/ This will list if any of our servers are down.

visible soul
05-24-2004, 11:34 PM
I sporatically get the same error message using Firefox to access the site manager. I can't remember if I've seen it when using IE. Refreshing the browser has always solved the problem for me.

Actually refreshing the browser has taken care of almost every manager problem I've had so far (and that's alot). :mrgreen:

-DKC-