PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade status?

Allison A
01-24-2004, 08:47 PM
What is the status of the 2.0 upgrades? I put in a request on November 3rd to be upgraded to 2.0, but other than the original e-mail stating that I would be notified within 2 weeks of the upgrade date, I have not heard a thing.

The members page still says "We are currently in the process of upgrading all clients set up before August 7th, 2003 to our newer WestHost 2.0 hosting platform. " I know there have been problems, but I haven't seen much in the way of updates or e-mails to the people who did as for the upgrade as to what's been happening.

I am waiting for the 2.0 upgrade to implement some changes to my website (such as setting up subdomains) and since my sites are to do with professional soccer, waiting during the offseason was not a problem. But the fact that the upgrade has not happened yet is beginning to worry me a bit, especially with few updates going out, plus the fact that I also received a survey asking me what I thought of the 2.0 features.

I know you guys are having problems with the upgrade and I've been patient to this point, but when I'm having to rethink changes to my website just because I don't know when the upgrade will happen, whether next month or six months from now, then it's something I have to be concerned with.

Allison Andrews
Webmaster, SoccerCityUSA.com

WestHost - BErickson
01-25-2004, 10:58 PM
You can find an update to our plans for remaining 1.0 clients at https://corp.westhost.com/upgrade2/. Although the tool will be released shortly, if your need to upgrade is more urgent, please contact our tech support department and we will upgrade your site at your convenience.

Hopefully this helps,