PDA

View Full Version : PHP BB

spellow
01-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Is it possible to change the Image on the main page?

torrin
01-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Yes you can change the logo.

Check this site.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=142246

Sorry, I can't offer more info at the moment. I'm not in a place where I can check my account and see how I did it.

wildjokerdesign
01-13-2004, 08:29 AM
All the images can be changed in phpBB. The images that are being used by the default install are located in /phpBB2/templates/subSilver/images/
The one that is the logo at the top is logo_phpBB.gif the one that shows on your admin panel is logo_phpBB_med.gif. If you go to the phpBB site there are tons of diffrent templates and images you can get to replace the subSilver default. If you plan on doing modifications to the board you have to remember to also update any other templates you have installed since most the mods only modify the default subSilver template. I would imagine that is more info then you wanted. Oh yes some of your images for buttons that have words are located in /lang_english under the main images I mentioned above. If you are changeing all the images make sure not to forget those.

I have done alot with the program so if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

spellow
01-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks, all set now on this.

wildjokerdesign
01-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Your welcome. For others who are trying to work with the images I have added a post to my board that explains this in better detail along with some other hints for images.