PDA

View Full Version : Order Processing?

crabmom
10-25-2003, 07:28 PM
I don't know if this post is in the right place, but here goes: I logged in to payquake to view my statements.................there aren't any! Well, except for May, in which I had no transactions! In MIVA, I never process my orders! I thought this might have something to do with it, so I chose a batch, chose all the orders, and clicked "process". They were all hidden, except the credit card orders. So, I tried it again with them. THey were still there. So, I chose them again and clicked "mark as processed." Before this, if you looked at the authorize.net part of the order, it showed "this transaction has been approved" Now that I "processed" these orders, it shows this:

Unable to connect to 'https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll': Unable to load 'libssl.so': libssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is that something I need to be concerned about? Do I have to process orders in Miva? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am on YahooMessenger as crabmom02 Thanks!

quicktrick
11-06-2003, 08:23 PM
Remember. Payquake is an authorizenet account. Use the authorizenet settings instead and it should work. I did for one of my clients and it works just fine. Just a thought.