PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Billing Manager?

ohno
09-04-2003, 10:26 AM
:?:

Well, most of us are still fighting the Account Manager settings but where is the Billing Manager? How do you get there? Anyone know?

ajparker
09-04-2003, 10:28 AM
It seems like when I first logged into my reseller account I asked a question related to billing and I don't have the actual response, but it seems as though the billing module is delayed about a month. (Sorry, I don't recall the exact details...)

Avery

ohno
09-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Reseller Account? I have 39 accounts which I resell and one main one. How do I obtain a Reseller Account? Can you manage all of the other accounts in one location?

ajparker
09-04-2003, 10:55 AM
In theory the reseller accounts are going to allow you to set up custom account sizes, control available software for accounts, etc. etc. as well as access they're billing module / customizations such as non-branded site managers/etc.... (or rebranded site managers...)

More detail .... http://www.westhost.com/resellers.html

Also, it seems to offer some pretty good discounts vs. reselling their prepackaged accounts.

I say in theory because, as of yet I haven't got all the client sites converted to westhost 2.0 and at the moment there are a few more major problems to deal with than rebranding :wink:

Avery

ohno
09-04-2003, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the info. By the way, I just sent you a PM.