PDA

View Full Version : Golf is the BEST !!!

johnshopkins
07-29-2003, 03:57 PM
I love golf, I have loved the game since I started playing seven years ago. Even though I am not great at the game, I enjoy playing when I can. I hate the winter season because where I live, the golf courses are closed for four to five months. During this period I try to swing the clubs anytime I can in the garage, side area or in the house, I don't swing the clubs in the house anymore since that last incident with a lamp. Seriously, there is no other game on earth that is as much fun and as frustrating at the same time. I love that it's you against you and that's it.

Any other golf enthusiasts out there, let me know...

8)

Neo
07-30-2003, 12:13 PM
Yea, golf is the best. Lately my game has gone to pot, and the reason for this is still unknown. I managed to go out and shoot a 125 the other day, Now I'm nothing but a "hack"

Neo

jdbaker
08-01-2003, 01:24 PM
I have tried to enjoy golf, but I just can't get into it. I'd say the funnest part for me is driving the carts, and other than that I kind of dread the sport.

McBilbo
08-01-2003, 06:03 PM
I don't like golf, but the new Mario Golf game for gamecube looks schway

jdbaker
08-02-2003, 01:52 PM
I think the mario golf game looks pretty boring, I think Mario Kart will be fun though (I guess once again, driving the cart is funner than playin golf :) )