PDA

View Full Version : miva product edit

bklr
06-30-2003, 02:37 PM
RE Miva 4.16

I've previously entered a product into miva via the "add product wizard" but now I need to edit the info on the product. How does one edit the already entered product without going through the lengthy wizard? Is there a way?

Anonymous
06-30-2003, 03:15 PM
First, "Switch to Advanced Administration." Then go here in the navigation on the left:
>Store
...>(your storename)
......>Products

If you select the "Products" link it will bring up a list of your products. To the far right of each product is an image that looks like a document with a yellow arrow going up and to the right from it. Selecting this image will take you to the page to edit that product's information.

bklr
06-30-2003, 03:27 PM
I've entered my product but no link, nothing, appears under my store's name in the left, grey link bar. There is no yellow arrow, nothing. :cry:

Also when I try to use the links for "basket contents" "accounts" "search" I receive these error messages.

Unable to open 'Merchant2/merchant.mvcScreen=CTGY&Store_Code=Tea_Events&Category_Code=LT'

WestHost - CSimiskey
07-02-2003, 03:19 PM
If you look under your domain settings, you are missing a '+' sign at the end of the url's that use the cgi-bin as part of the URL. Add that and you should be ok.