PDA

View Full Version : Great Job WestHost!

dvduval
05-06-2003, 06:21 PM
I want to take this opportunity to express what a wonderful job WestHost has done with my accounts providing great support when I needed it, although I haven't needed it very much.

Their pricing on Miva Merchant is excellent and I have 3 customers who use it.

Anonymous
05-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Thanks David, we are glad to have you as a client.

jatar_k
05-06-2003, 06:47 PM
good idea, nice setup, fast, i will be interested to see how it comes along.

nice work

joelphil
05-06-2003, 08:24 PM
I have been using Westhost for a few years and they keep
getting better and better. The group at Westhost always
help alleviate any problems or concerns but they also provide
suggestions and speedy responses, too! Thats why I have
not strayed.

the features are great and they do not nickel and dime you
like other hosts. Hopefully, they will install MySQL 4.0.11 soon,
(hint,hint) ;-)

Thanks Westhost,

springfrog
05-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Extremely happy with Westhost here too. Fast, thorough and helpful responses whenever I've needed them, and a fabulous overall service.

jdbaker
05-06-2003, 08:59 PM
A few years ago when I signed up my first account with WestHost, I was pretty weary cause back then $8 a month was a lot of money to me and I wasn't sure whether it would be good or not, but it has been great. I even signed up a few more sites, and some of em I share one account for two accounts and WestHost helped me set it (they suggested it to me as a way to save money, talk about honest). I tell any and all of my friends what need a hosting account to go with them cause they are actually better than I ever expected. Theres a poll that dcvb699 made about whether you think WestHOst is good or not at http://forums.westhost.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14, you should go vote cause I did already. :D

summitlake
05-06-2003, 09:27 PM
The quality of WestHost support and services has been distinctively superior since day one. Continued rollout of new features and services, like this Forum and the Weekly Newsletter, is astounding. Hats off to WestHost's vision, and to the staff of the excellent Newsletter -- and thanks!

4ever
05-07-2003, 09:03 AM
I moved from one web host service after another until I found Westhost about 3 years ago. Great service guys.

I have two accounts at Westhost. Lately one of my websites is slowing down a bit though. I wonder why.

Wil

WestHost - MStevenson
05-07-2003, 09:11 AM
4ever, let us know the domain name of the account that is slowing down (you can PM it to me if you'd prefer not to post it on the forums). We'll take a look and make sure everything is configured correctly on the server and make sure there are no problems there.

ashitaka
05-08-2003, 01:15 AM
Yes webhost, very good job so far. Im happy you got the forums working. Wise move! Been aboard less than a week and so far so good. Still waiting for that SSL upgrade I requested, but its only been a couple days... :wink:
regards,
ashitaka@genuinetiffany.com

WestHost - MStevenson
05-08-2003, 09:31 AM
Ashitaka,

It shouldn't take a few days, if you requested it a few days ago, it should be set up by now. Please let me know what domain name it was for and I'll check with our accounts department and make sure they got the request. Go ahead and PM it to me if you don't want to post that in the forums.

Chot
05-08-2003, 07:47 PM
I am new to all of this and I was in search for my first host. I had heard such horror stories from so many people about so many other hosts out there. So I was bound and determined to do my homework, and I researched over 45 hosts. I had heard about WestHost near the end, and before I signed up I had asked them a ton of questions, they answered everyone of my questions within a few hours, and were more than helpful and very honest. In the end, I chose WestHost for my first host, and what a WISE choice. I have only been here for a few months, but so far they are wonderful.

I also have went back to all of the 'horror story tellers' and have suggested they check out WestHost. Great job on the forums!!

Thanks!

Chot
www.kbc-inc.com

ashitaka
05-08-2003, 09:06 PM
mstevenson,
just sent you the pm. Thanks!

WestHost - MStevenson
05-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Just replied to your PM, make sure you check it. I will send another PM when I have more news...

WestHost - MStevenson
05-08-2003, 09:32 PM
ashitaka,

I just heard back from our accounts department, I PMed the info to you. Let us know if you have any other problems.

ashitaka
05-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Just got the email with secure urls, thank you!

kassad
05-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Just another extremely happy customer, excellent quality and support, keep up the good work!

mikeputnam
05-15-2003, 09:40 AM
In the last 8 years I've been hosted by a mix of local ISPs, Yahoo, even the dreaded FeaturePrice(sucks). Westhost provides the most features, flexibility, and responsiveness of any host I've ever used. Plus they're reasonably priced!

Thanks for running a solid company. Westhost will continue to get my business and my clients business!

charlene
06-10-2003, 11:55 AM
I have to add to this thread. I chose Westhost a few years ago while looking for a host for a site. Primarily I settled on Westhost because of your quick and thorough responses to my questions. Since then I have uploaded a number of sites to Westhost servers. I always recommend WH to new clients.
I really should look into co-selling, or whatever it's called.

Anyway, thanks a bunch Westhost for your dedicated servers and servants. :lol: