PDA

View Full Version : Lot of problems

aberg
06-13-2012, 12:31 PM
I know I must send a support ticket but I want to inform other users that the reseller account isn't a good idea.
After a couple of weeks the disk is full.
First they say that you must removed files or updatring the account but the Cpanel learns that only 15 Gb is in use.
Than ok , they search and wrote than:

Per our conversation over chats, our Level 2 technicians were able to resolve the issue. There was an issue with the filesystem and they were able to fix it by running a filesystem check. The disc usage is now showing correctly, and there should be plenty of room for you to FTP your content with. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Ok fine no problems anymore....
Forget it now on this moment again my disk is full.
Ofcours sending a support ticket, but you understand Westhost isn't a trust host.
After many years I must search for a better hoster.
For $100 a month I expect a good and trusting hoster.
:mad:

Chad_B
06-13-2012, 08:40 PM
I am sorry to hear of the disk space issues you are experiencing. Please be sure to reply to the ticket so we can be sure to take a closer look at your account and make sure this gets resolved for you as soon as possible.

adamcroshaw
06-22-2012, 08:53 AM
aberg

Sorry to hear that you have experienced some technical problems. I would be happy to look into your ticket to make sure the issue is resolved and see how we can handle the situation better next time. Please PM me.

Technical problems are usually frustrating, we recognize this and do everything we can to resolve issues as quickly as possible.

Adam