PDA

View Full Version : Grace Under Pressure

RMD
06-17-2010, 07:14 PM
This period of time has been a particularly rough one for some WH clients & staff with the move to 4.0 & server issues. The past week, my site was down a bit & it was certainly unnerving—I lost quite a bit of business & perhaps lost customers who will never return.

I also had self-generated problems...had to install PHP 5.3 while back for an app which I finally realized was the culprit in my site crashing frequently ("server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting") and constantly calling for tech support & aging rapidly.

Just want to send big kudos to the WH support staff who were unfailingly polite, kind & helpful as possible under what I'm sure was massive duress. I know they gave their minds, hearts & souls to squelching all the fires. :)

WestHost - CReeves
06-21-2010, 08:23 AM
RMD,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm also sorry to hear about your site being down for a little bit this past week. It has been a challenging week as we were all on high alert to ensure that the recent Data Center move went smoothly. Everybody, played thier part to ensure that we were able to do it with great success. The added pressure of the move only magnified any other unique issues that may have come up.

WestHost is completely committed in doing our very best to assist our clients. We also really value all of our clients and their input. I will make sure to pass along your feedback especially to our support team for their efforts.