PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Program Change

wildjokerdesign
06-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Just thought I would make a post about the fact that the affiliate program has changed quite a bit from what it was. I've had an affiliate account for some time now but did not realize that it had be automatically moved to the new system over at aff.biz. :) I actually tried to sign up at aff.biz and it would not let me since my email had already been used. It still did not dawn on me till I had it reset my password and I logged in and saw that it had the payment history from the old affiliate program here. If you follow old links for the westhost affiliate program log in you end up at aff.biz so that may startle some if they have not logged in for some time. There was most likely an announcement made about this but somehow I missed it.

webhead2
06-04-2009, 12:00 PM
I am starting to wonder if the new affiliate program is a scam.

I have a sale from 2 months ago that disappeared, it does not show up as cancelled.

I sent an email to "Nick Nelson" and his response is:

Canceled orders don't always show up as canceled.

Then what is the cancelled orders statistic for?

Support sucks.

Affiliate Manager
06-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Steve,

I had our billing manager research the domain based on the time of the sale - and as I told you, it as canceled. I'm sorry you do not agree with how our affiliate program operates - but it's not a scam, and we have hundreds of affiliates who are paid every month who can testify to this.

Aff.biz is a UK2Group company - I myself work closely with Heidi in the WestHost office, and visit the Utah office often.

There's no scam here, folks.

Steve, if you have any other questions, I do not monitor this forum. If you do recall, we paid you for he previous sale even though your referred sale did not accept cookies and therefore the sale wasn't credited to you.

Thanks for your referrals. We hope you keep them coming.

webhead2
06-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Steve,

I had our billing manager research the domain based on the time of the sale - and as I told you, it as canceled. I'm sorry you do not agree with how our affiliate program operates - but it's not a scam, and we have hundreds of affiliates who are paid every month who can testify to this.

Okay, so this was ca cancellation, that's fine. It only took me a week to get a response from you.

Steve, if you have any other questions, I do not monitor this forum. If you do recall, we paid you for he previous sale even though your referred sale did not accept cookies and therefore the sale wasn't credited to you.

Now here's where we have the problem. I literally WATCHED my colleage use my link to sign up for your site. His cookies were enabled, yet some other affiliate got credit for the sale. (according to you)

That's great that I got credit for this sale, but the problem is, how many times is this happening??? Please stop dodging the question and give me a real answer on why my cookie did not override the previous one....

His cookies were enabled and I watched him click the link and purchase. Why did this not automatically register as a sale????

Yes, for the recored you gave me credit for the sale but ONLY AFTER I THREATENED TO HAVE MY FRIEND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.