PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

LMdev
04-04-2009, 01:41 AM
Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a developer & webmaster for a company that just got a 2 year VPS account with WestHost after over a week of looking for a new hosting provider that wouldn't mess us about as much as the previous one did, even though we'd been customers for about 5 years. We have re-deligated one domain (the existing .com.au) and also created a new (.com) domain with WestHost as the registrar. We'll be re-deligating another domain shortly.

I've been busy developing the new Joomla based site for awhile now on my own CentOS dev server. I'm hoping to have a couple beta test sites up in a day or two for our testers to play with for a while.

I do have a few questions which I will post in appropriate forums here, or email support.

I hope I can be of some use to the community here, I like to help out if I can (and I have some time). I was sys admin for an ISP/Hosting company here during the late '90's and was the local POP for a national ISP in the early 90's. Things have changed just a bit. ;) :D I got out of IT for a few years because I decided it might be nice to have a life, but I got bored, so I'm back! LOL

Cheers all, and be happy! :D
Paul.