PDA

View Full Version : Python interpreter path?

Oddsodz
08-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Was not sure where else to ask this so I will ask here.

What is the path for the "Python interpreter"

I am trying to setup Blog Torrent on my server so that I can save on bandwidth and still have a fast way to let users download files.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/battletorrent

But for the server to work as a torrent "Seeder" as well as just a tracker I need to set the Python interpreter path. But I have no clue as to where that is on my server. I think I am on WH 3. And I do have Python 2.5 installed in the manager.

Hope somebody can help me out.

Oddsodz

WestHost - MCox
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Oddsodz.

The path for the python interpreter is /usr/bin/python.

Oddsodz
08-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I Have tried that. and I have been looking/testing with some other stuff and I found out that "/usr/bin/python" is right. Just seems the scrip I am using is just to far out of date and the project is dead I think :(

As I have you here. All I am after is a torrent tracker that will also seed the files at the same time. This way I can "Seed" from home and "Seed" from my webserver at the same time. This means I would be able to turn off me PC at night and still "seed".

And before anybody gets scared. The files are Video games stuff. All Copyright free. I Don't want a tracker that everybody can upload files to. Only I will be down that. But I want users to be able to download the ".torrent" files and "leach/seed".

So do you know of any?

PS. Thanks for getting back to me so fast

Oddsodz