PDA

View Full Version : Slow site & site down

Chucky222
08-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Recently my site was very slow to navigate and Tech support suggested to "Restart my account" on the control panel. Now, how do I know when I have to restart my account? The support told when my site is slow. Then, how can I know the site is slow. I can't stick to my site for 24 hours , the all day.

Also, today my site is down. Tech support told that I have to wait for 20-30 minutes. I really don't know when the site down started. Is there anybody who experienced SITE DOWN so often recently?

jball
08-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Hello Chucky222,

You're correct, you shouldn't be required to sit and watch your site all day to restart it when it's down. I'm sorry that you have had the experience you did with Technical Support, we'll have to make sure we all work together in Technical Support to get to the root of issues. You're post is very much appreciated as it's valuable feedback.

Now, for the more important matter, lets make sure we resolve the root cause of the issue with your site. Could you please submit a trouble ticket (or give me the ticket number if you already have) at http://members.westhost.com/contactus.html. Make sure you include in the subject something such as "Attention: Justin". Mostly, I would need your domain name, and any other information you can provide. Or, you can just include your phone number and I can give you a call.

Again, I'm sorry you've had to go through this extra effort to get someone looking at the root cause.