PDA

View Full Version : Problem with finding exported data

hypnos
05-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty experienced with Miva Merchant (used 4.x for 10 years before I moved here to Westhost a few months back and started using 5.0) but I'm stumped on this one.

I've tried exporting a customer list and a product list, and in both cases I'm told my file is exported to "Merchant5/s01/export/products.dat" or "Merchant5/s01/export/customers.dat"

The problem is, there is no such directory as "Merchant5" that I can locate anywhere within the /mm5/ directory that holds my Miva store, nor within any other folder or subfolder anywhere that is accessible to my via FTP.

Also I can find no way to direct the export process to put the exported data somewhere else, where I can access it.

I believe the problem is that the secure server URL for my store admin is

https://ssl4.westserver.net/mydomain/mm5

... so maybe the ssl4.westserver.net base domain is the problem here? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike at Hypnos Recordings
www.hypnos.com

WestHost - MCox
05-05-2008, 12:24 PM
hypnos,

I know I gave you this information in your support ticket, but I wanted to post the information for anyone else who needs it. The Merchant5 directory where exports go is located in the Miva data directory located at /usr/home/<username>/htsdata.