PDA

View Full Version : Can't print New New Hosting Account Information

Lorel509
03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I have signed up two new clients since you changed the format of your New Hosting Account Information and I want to register a public complaint about this new format because It only works as long as you keep it on your harddrive. If you print it out you loose ALLLLL the URLs for the information and instructions. As a webmaster (and owner) I need to print these out and having to call or request the same in the old format with every new client delays the setting up of the account also.

I think this new format stinks. I hope you switch back to the old format with urls showing.

Lorel

WestHost - CReeves
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Dear Lori,

Thank you for submitting your feedback. I understand your point of view and I hope that as you work more with the new platform that you will recognize the other benefits. I will pass your feedback on to our Development team. Please feel free to contact us with additional suggestions for us to consider.

WestHost - CReeves
03-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Lori,

Thank you again for your suggestion. One thing you might want to consider utilizing is the Getting Started Guide online in our Members Area if you need to print off the information. The great thing about this is you can access it from anywhere and it is a printer friendly option. I hope this suggestion helps!