PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 10 special

godrockzzz
01-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Two questions, i'm wanting to go with the nearly 10 deal going on right now. I'm wondering when this deal will end and if the cost is reaccuring? Will the cost i pay be the cost i always pay?

Thank you much!

Edit: Also, is it possible to view CPU resource usage for my account? I know in cpanel it shows the server overall and not individual accounts.

Cory
01-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Edit: Also, is it possible to view CPU resource usage for my account? I know in cpanel it shows the server overall and not individual accounts.

I do not have a account with WestHost yet, But my guess would be that just your server since it's a Virtual Server. (VDS)

I plan on getting the same package as you. (The Nearly 10 Special)

wildjokerdesign
01-04-2008, 06:27 AM
You can get an indication of this by running the following command in an SSH session:

ps aux --cumulative --forest

The above command displays information on programs running on your account like php, perl, mysql, etc.

Dicoise
01-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, how long is the Nearly 10 Special going on for?

WestHost - CReeves
01-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Dear Dicoise,

Thank you for your question regarding our Nearly 10 Special. The Nearly 10 Special will run through the end of January. This special has been in high demand for anyone looking to add/start a new account. There have however been previous specials that we have extended a second month. Although it has yet to be determined this special may run through February. Please watch our Web site for further details as well as the monthly Client Connection as to whether this offer is extended.

WestHost - CReeves
02-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Dear Dicoise,

You may have already noticed by looking at our Web site that the Nearly 10 Special has been extended through February. Please feel free to contact our Sales Department if you have additional questions concerning this offer.