PDA

View Full Version : Anyone left RackSpace for WestHost dedicated servers?

j103c
10-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Has anyone here left RackSpace and moved to WestHost for dedicated server hosting? Can you compare service quality?

Thanks!

dvduval
10-31-2007, 03:45 PM
I haven't tried the WestHost dedicated servers yet. Are you using one now?

j103c
11-01-2007, 11:04 AM
No, but possibly moving to one.

j103c
11-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for letting us know sreeja, I won't PM you the question.

Barb54
12-20-2007, 06:42 AM
I don't know about RackSpace BUT I tried a couple of different Hosting Services before I found WestHost and the down time was unbelievable, not to mention the lack of programs the offered as part of their packages. I have been with WH for around 4 years now and you couldn't ask for a better service. They are always spot on with Technical questions! I actually came here to the forums and asked questions before I made my decision to move to them. I found their answers extremely helpful and informative. Also, they ALWAYS give their clients a "heads up" before any down time which has been sparce to say the least, lol. That advance notice gives me time to notify my clients of any approaching down time which has never been more than a few minutes. Like I said, I don't know a thing about RackSpace, but if you want a hosting service provider that you can depend on, then WestHost is the place to be!

Barb Barker
icabgf.net