PDA

View Full Version : Business Pro Plan & Reseller

az_wraith
04-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Could someone please tell me what the difference is between Business Pro Plan & Reseller Plan 1. It looks to me as if I can do everything with Business Pro Plan as Reseller Plan 1, but Business Pro Plan is $2's cheaper (on 24 month plan), and more bandwidth.

wildjokerdesign
04-06-2007, 07:24 AM
The main difference between the two plans is that with the Reseller Plan 1 you get 7 VPS's and with the Business Pro Plan you only get 1 VPS. :)

Unless you plan to be selling hosting to other people there is no need to purchase a Resseller plan. Now that being said some people that have more then one domain choose to purchase a Ressellers account because it makes it easier to manage the multiple domains if they do not all lead to the same thing. Although you can have multiple domains on one VPS (Virtual Private Server) the system is not set up by default to manage those domains if they need to be kept separate. This most noticeable area this shows up in is email. All mail by default with a single VPS must go through the main domain. Many people with multiple domains need to have the email for them go through each domain instead of a single main one and having a Reseller account makes that easier.