PDA

View Full Version : Site Manager Upgrades

Indolering
03-09-2007, 04:24 PM
I am new to Westhost this year, and have never experienced and upgrade. I am wondering what happens in regards to my account. I was going to wipe the whole thing anyway and start over, or should I wait until 3.0 comes out?

It is a good thing your are upgrading, your version of Apache is very old, I was thinking about jumping ship.

Thanks,
Zach

wildjokerdesign
03-09-2007, 04:35 PM
You might get a faster answer via the Conatact Us link. WH forums are more for use users so officials of WH do not always see questions here. :)

I am curious why you would want to "wipe the whole thing anyway and start over" and how that would relate to 3.0 upgrade.

Indolering
03-11-2007, 11:11 PM
You might get a faster answer via the Conatact Us link. WH forums are more for use users so officials of WH do not always see questions here. :)
Yeah, but I thought it was good place to talk about it so they don't have to answer the question multiple times and so more people could ask questions I wouldn't have thought about. : )

I am curious why you would want to "wipe the whole thing anyway and start over" and how that would relate to 3.0 upgrade.

I have a couple things installed that didn't work out too well, instead of manually uninstalling both and patching the system I just want to start clean. Nothing critical up there : )