To administer your WestHost account, please enter your
Domain Name or Server Manager Username.

WestHost: Professional Website Hosting Company

Default Control panel question

Hi! I'm probably doing something wrong, but when I log into Control Panel and select "Site Applications," the list of installed/not installed apps isn't there. Instead, the categories are on the left side (Overview, Community, Database, etc.), and clicking each one gives the message "There are currently no Site Applications available from this category." I used to see a bunch of available apps from this page. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any advice!

I can't see that you are doing anything wrong!

Contact WH support and ask them to look into it for you.

Good luck.

Default thank you!

Hi Jalal - thank you - I've put in a support request to WH. If I learn anything that may help others, I'll post the resolution.

I have had this happen a couple times in the past. Although it is a good idea to let WestHost support know about it normally if you log out or shut down you browser then log back into Site Manager the Apps will then show up.
    Shawn
    Please remember your charity of choice: http://www.redcross.org

Handy Links: wildjokerdesign.net | Plain Text Editors: EditPlus | Crimson

Default thanks, Shawn

Hi Shawn - I tried rebooting and that didn't work. Heard from WH Support, who fixed the problem and sent this message:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding this problem. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It turns out that the SpamAssassin installation in your VPS was causing the problem. We found some syntax errors in SpamAssassin's configuration files that our VPS software couldn't parse."

SpamAssassin was reset to default settings and I need to manually re-set the whitelist, blacklist, etc. Fun!

Thanks again for all your help.