To administer your WestHost account, please enter your
Domain Name or Server Manager Username.

WestHost: Professional Website Hosting Company

Exclamation Miva 5 Upgrade Wizard/ Open SSl Issue status

I just wanted to see if anyone had heard any new news from westhost regarding this. Originally when i upgraded to miva 5 (a nightmare in itself since the "easy" upgrade was not easy in anyway shape or form and it basically took westhost 1-2 days to manually get my stuff over to miva 5..) I noticed the miva 5 upgrade wizard would report the open-ssl problem and wouldn't upgrade. When i inquired I was told that westhost was working with Miva directly to resolve the issue with westhosts shared ssl and it was a priority and would be resolved by the end of Sept.
    I contacted westhost on Oct 3rd regarding this and was told they are still working on it and they have no ETA. When I mentioned not only were there bug fixes and improvements, but some very critical and serious security fixes, they just repeated the same thing about no ETA and they were working on it. I inquired if there was anyway to at least manually update miva to encompass the serious security fixes and they said there wasn;t but they would let the admin in charge of the miva issue know that i really needed this done and it was a serious issue.

So I was just wondering if anyone had any new info on this problem or if they know a workaround to get the security fixes updated manually.

Wjhat really blows is I spend almost $1000 a month on google advertising as well as site submission and an 800 number. Have been doing this for almost 2 years. I get NO online orders, minimal calls and very little email for sales since upgrading to Miva 5. Before that i was getting at least 10 sales emails per day as well as 20+ sales calls on our 800 number and a lot of activity. Now even with asdwords it has gone down about 70%.

There was another post about this issue here:
    http://forums.westhost.com/showthread.php?t=8531