Quote Originally Posted by lodhig View Post
i want to build a website .. pls guide me which tool is best. Some of my friends suggest me the Dreamviewer . Anybody pls suggest me which application is best for site building thanks in advance..
There are many good options in terms of building a website. Dreamweaver is indeed a good option that a lot of people use. There are also many good tutorials online that can help you use Dreamweaver.

Depending on what type of site you are building, there are also a lot of good CMS (content management systems) out there as well. A lot of them are very user friendly, and allow you to have a good looking site up and running in a short amount of time. What kind of CMS you choose is up to you, and somewhat dependent on what kind of site you are building. If you're looking to make a blog, then Wordpress is one of the best options (and one of the most popular). You can read more about Wordpress at wordpress.org. If you are looking to build an online store, there are also a lot of options, including ZenCart, osCommerce, and Magento. If you want to build a forum, then phpBB and vBulletin are two popular choices as well. If you have a WestHost cPanel account, all of the above can easily be installed in your cPanel by navigating to the "Softaculous" option.

Quote Originally Posted by lodhig
which application is used for PHP site?
You can manually code your site in PHP if you wish. Also, I believe all of those applications I listed above are built with PHP as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.